- Turn on, drop in and go. With a single button start, Ariel is easy to start up and start cleaning your pool right away
- No plugs, just play. Ariel is fully solar powered, and with a powerful backup battery, Ariel can run all day with sunlight and a few hours into the night. No need to buy extra long cords to fit your pool length – Ariel does not use cords or hoses
- Filtered crystal clear water. Slide out tray includes an embedded mesh filter that collects and retains particles all the way down to 200 microns in size, effectively filtering all pool water that passes through Ariel’s tray. Say good-bye to debris like leaves, pollen, dirt, and bugs!
- All-over coverage. Ariel smartly navigates the entire top of your pool avoiding obstacles with her intelligently built sensors.
- Simple removal. Ariel removes from your pool easily with a no-slip ergonomic handle when time to swim or empty out the robot. Emptying her out is also a breeze, with a slide-and-glide tray that removes quickly to dump biomaterial collected from your pool. No clunky bags or expensive throw-away filters
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Details: So many pools. Ariel functions great in pools of all shapes and sizes, and even pools with a salt base or chlorine base. She functions in water salinity of up to 6,500 ppm, and whether your pool is indoors or in the heat, Ariel can withstand temperatures between 40 degrees F and 130 degrees F. Eco-friendly. Ariel’s cleaning all the time approach while only using solar power means this pool cleaning robot helps reduce swimming pools from their dependence on grid-power. With less pool pump run-time needed, pool owners preserve the life of their pumps, use less costly electricity, and reduce the number of pollutants that would have been attributed to their pool maintenance routine.